I served as the media lead for the City of West Hollywood’s $125 million capital project, including the PRISM award-winning, new West Hollywood Library.
– Through the creation and implementation of a strategic communication plan, we generated awareness of the community benefits of Phase I of the West Hollywood Park Master Plan and the new West Hollywood Library to West Hollywood residents and business owners.
– Increased new West Hollywood Library fans by 300%
– Increased new West Hollywood Library Twitter followers by 200%
– The Online Media Kit was accessed more than 1,300 times during a four-month period.
– Due to the series of media tours and a strategic partnership with MOCA, Vanity Fair and Cadillac, secured more than 60 story placements with major national and local media including several stories in Los Angeles Times, HuffingtonPost.com, CurbedLA.com, KNBC as well as ESPN.com, local television, radio and more.
– Story placements generated an advertising equivalency of $302,457.53.
Click here to view the New West Hollywood Library’s Strategic Communication Plan.